1. I feel superior.
2. I am saving money. Junk food adds up.
3. I have lost some weight.
4. Discussing my sugar-free diet with people has inspired others to go without sugar, and in turn that re-inspires me to continue to go without sugar.
5. Willpower! I have more willpower in other areas of my life, now: exercising, cleaning house regularly, being patient in traffic, etc.
6. I am inspired to eat healthier in general--more whole foods, less packaged.
7. I am trying new foods, new ingredients, new recipes.
8. My energy level is awesome!
9. I don't have white sugar cravings! In other words, I don't need a Snickers bar or a donut to feed my sweet tooth. If my sweet tooth acts up, a little honey in my tea actually satisfies. Unbelievable!
10. My husband is proud of me.
What Does “Sugar-Free” Really Mean?
7 hours ago