Here's the dirty truth:
- I eat way too much honey and jam
- I still occasionally drink wine and beer (after all, the "sugar" that is used in the fermentation process gets "eaten" by the yeast so that the end product contains no white refined sugar--open to argument, here!)
- I bake too many goodies and eat them all
- My sneaky little sweet tooth still appears out of the blue
- I imagine all the ways I can gorge myself with cake and donuts on January 1st, 2009
- While most people fanticize about material things, I fanticize about whip cream, greasy donuts, gooey caramel and sinking my teeth into a mudd pie
- I am basically a sugar addict in a sugar-free body...or should I say I'm sugar-free in a sugar addict's body...